Driblab aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that its products and technology serve. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services.
We are and always will be an innovation company. We hire people with a broad set of technical and social skills who are ready to take on some of sports greatest challenges and make an impact on all of our clients and potential clients. At Driblab, employees not only revolutionize the sports world, they routinely work on massive scalability and innovative solutions, large-scale applications, and entirely new platforms for scouts, coaches, presidents and sports professionals around the world.
As an International Business Development Specialist, you will be responsible for fostering business relationships, collect leads and monitor market information. You will apply your commercial skills to identify and communicate appropriate solutions to create and pursue new business opportunities that will grow Driblab’s client base.
You will conduct day to day basis activities in a dynamic environment and in a fast-growing business. You will be expected to act as an advisory leader and strategic consultant for the client, not only during the initial steps of the sales processes but also during the handover to the delivery teams. You will as well act as the trusted advisor for potential clients and take ownership for the upcoming customer challenges.
We are hiring up to three positions with the following characteristics:
- Define and execute the strategic market development plan for each region and ensure it is in line with the business strategic direction.
- Build a business pipeline by engaging with key prospects and partners.
- Identify the best solutions and economical proposals according to each client’s needs and individual scenarios.
- Ability to understand the Driblab consultancy side operation as well as the driblabPRO software and translate its benefits to target customer needs.
- Use Customer Relationship Management tools.
- Present business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and next steps.
- Handle a high volume of engagements and interactions.
- A minimum of 2 years in business development roles.
- Experience doing the full sales cycle.
- Track record of setting and achieving results in all aspects of a sales funnel.
- Strong and proven ability to plan, organize and prioritize able to deal with complexity.
- Eloquence and interpersonal skills in order to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders in the industry and to target prospective clients.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Programs (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Spanish and English.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in at least one of the following languages: French, Italian, German or Portuguese.
- Positive personality, team oriented attitude and high attention to detail.
- Sports fan, particularly football.