Driblab is and always will be an innovation company. We hire people with a broad set of technical and social skills who are ready to take on some of sports greatest challenges and make an impact on all of our clients and potential clients. At Driblab, employees not only revolutionise the sports world, they routinely work on scalability and innovative solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for scouts, coaches, owners and sports professionals around the world. The QA Engineer will report directly to the Head of Technology. If you are interested contact us at email@example.com.
The position is based in our Offices in Madrid (near Puerta de Toledo), where you will collaborate with our experienced team testing products developed using the latest technologies in data visualisation (D3.js), front-end (Vue.js), back-end (Java 8) and other fields. You will directly test and troubleshoot our product with new features from day one as well as contribute to the improve meant of our products with new ideas.
- Troubleshoot, test and work on improving our different applications.
- Identify, record and track bugs and problems in our software
- Definition, documentation, implementation and automation of testing plans
- Support deployment tasks and configuration of application
- Research new functionalities from key sources as well as competitors to develop new models, products and tools.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Pitch new ideas to the CTO about about new functionalities, tests, bugs and such.
- Provide support ad-hoc for Madribble activities (our basketball branch) when needed.
- Background in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- One year of testing software applications
- Knowledge in Git
- Basic knowledge in SQL
- Good communication skills both English and Spanish
- Comfortable reading/writing
- Degree in Computer Science or further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- Knowledge in Ansible or similar automation/orchestration tools
- Basic Knowledge in Java
- Interest in Sports
- Interest to learn new testing techniques as needed.
- Experience using Postman and Selenium
- Experience with JIRA and agile projects
Our Tech Stack
- Java 8.
- Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA. Hibernate
- Webpack, Gulp
- HTML and CSS. Vuetify.
- R and Python
- Salary according to experience.
- Vacation: 25 labor days per year. 4 shall be at employees discretion. 21 need to be approved by Head of Technology. Driblab works under the Capital of Madrid festivities for local holidays.
- Work with Apple products provided by Driblab.
- Tickets to sporting events, games.
- Free drinks and snacks
- Opportunity to find and explore new ideas or projects with Driblab’s founders and employees.
- English classes twice a week
- Young and collaborative business environment.
- Flexible hours.