Driblab is and always will be an innovation company. We hire people with a broad set of technical and social skills who are ready to take on some of sports greatest challenges and make an impact on all of our clients and potential clients. At Driblab, employees not only revolutionize the sports world, they routinely work on massive scalability and innovative solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for scouts, coaches, Presidents and sports professionals around the world. If you are interested contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This internship will last for three months and a successful intern could become full-time employee at Driblab after this period.
- Develop, improve, test and create content for media, social networks, branding and events.
- Provide service to our existing clients, create reports and solve issues regarding scouting and football analysis.
- Execute and improve Driblab’s marketing plan in all facets.
- Maintain and improve our standards in analysis and reports.
- Research new developments from key sources as well as competitors to develop new models, products and services.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Provide support ad-hoc for Madribble (basketball side) activities when needed.
- Writing skills and experienced in content platforms especially WordPress.
- Management of different social media platforms.
- Multimedia editing programs: Photoshop, Illustrator or similar softwares.
- Sports fan, particularly football.
- This is a paid internship. Driblab will provide a financial stipend as well as material. We work with Apple products.
- Vacation: Equivalent to 25 working days per annum. Driblab works under the Capital of Madrid festivities for local holidays.
- Extra perks:
- Tickets to sporting events, games.
- Opportunity to find and explore new ideas or projects with Driblab’s founders and employees.