1. Identification data
The owner of the website www.driblab.com is DRIBLAB S.L. (hereinafter, DRIBLAB), with address at Paseo Imperial 6 (2B) – 28005, Madrid, with Tax ID No. 87903860, and entered at the Mercantile Register of Madrid; Volume 36353 , Folio 82, Sheet 653141, Section 8, I/A 1st entry (14/09/2017).
You can contact with us by writing to email@example.com.
As responsible for the website, DRIBLAB makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set out in Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), and inform all users of the website about the conditions of use. Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable. DRIBLAB reserves the right to modify any kind of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of those modifications, it being understood that publication on the website is sufficient.
2. Website object
Through www.driblab.com we offer users the chance to get to know what our services are and how they can contact us.
3. Privacy and data processing
4. Use of the website
The user must compromise to:
– Make a proper and lawful use of www.driblab.com, as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the legislation applicable at any given time; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of this website; (iii) generally accepted morality and good customs and (iv) public order.
– Provide themselves with all the means and technical requirements needed to access the Web Space.
– Provide truthful information when filling in the forms contained in www.driblab.com with their personal data and to keep them updated at all times so that they respond, at all times, to the real situation of the user. The user will be the only responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to the company or third parties for the information provided.
In addition to what is established in the previous section, the user must also abstain from:
– To make an unauthorized or fraudulent use of www.driblab.com and/or its contents for purposes or effects that are illicit, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parts, or that in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all types of content stored on any computer
– Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of www.driblab.com without meeting the conditions required for such access.
– Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of www.driblab.com, its providers or third parts.
– Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, providers or third parts.
– Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, providers, third parts or other users.
– Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
– Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other identification data on the rights of the company or third parts incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the contents.
– Obtain and try to obtain the contents by using means or procedures other than those which, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet as they do not entail a risk of damage to or disablement of www.driblab.com and/or the contents.
– In particular, and as an indication only and not as an exhaustive list, the user agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parts information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that is in any way contrary, disregards or attempts against fundamental rights and public liberties recognized by the Constitution, International Treaties and other legislation in force; induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory or violent actions or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order; induces, incites or promotes actions, attitudes or thoughts that are discriminatory for reasons of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition; incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear; induces or incites to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices to health and psychological balance; is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the company or to third parties without having been authorised to use it; is contrary to the honour, personal and family privacy or to the very image of the person; constitutes any type of advertising; includes any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of www.driblab.com.
5. Data protection
To use some of our services, the user must first provide certain personal data. DRIBLAB will automatically process these data and apply the corresponding security measures, in compliance with the RGPD, LOPDGDD and LSSI.
Somos una empresa con sede en Madrid fundada en 2017 por Salvador Carmona y Cristian Coré Ramiro. Desde nuestros inicios nuestra labor se ha centrado en el análisis estadístico para ayudar a los clubes en la planificación deportiva. Somos una consultora que ofrece servicios personalizables para cada cliente y que defiende un modelo de gestión mixto y una comunicación constante para acompañar en el día a día de las instituciones. Nuestra fortaleza es la cobertura más amplia disponible en número de torneos profesionales y de categorías inferiores. Para más detalles no dude en contactarnos.
We cooperate with: