1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored on your device’s browser when you visit a website. They are used to ensure the quality, usability and proper working of websites, as well as to store and retrieve information about user browsing habits in order to customize contents.
Therefore, these are essential elements within the working of the Internet and in no way represent a risk to your computer or device.
2. Types of cookies
As established by the General Data Protection Agency, these are the types of cookies that can be used and are categorized:
– Own or third parts cookies: we speak of own cookies when these are administered from the domain of a certain webmaster, owner of the same, for legal purposes. On the other hand, third party cookies are managed by another entity outside the editor, for analytical or other purposes.
– Session cookies and persistent cookies: when it refers to session cookies, the registered information is only used during the time that the user navigates through the website. Persistent markers are stored continuously in order to access them when necessary
– Technical, custom, analysis and advertising cookies: in the order indicated, technical cookies are intended to monitor traffic and extract information in terms of data communication. Custom cookies have the function of generating a personalised on-page experience adapted to your language, for example. Analysis: the recorded data are used to find out the behaviour of users and to establish a typical visitor profile. Advertising cookies are applied in the administration of spaces intended for the promotion of products or services.
3. How to disable cookies?
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from www.driblab.com at any time, by modifying the browser settings according to the indicated guidelines. As each browser’s configuration is different and subject to changes and versions, it is convenient to follow the instructions on cookies offered by the main browsers:
– Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy Tab -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft Support or the Browser Helper Object.
– Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy Tab. For more information, you can consult Mozilla Support or the Browser Helper Object.
– Chrome: Settings -> Site Settings -> Cookies. For more information, you can consult Google Support or the Browser Helper Object.
– Safari: Preferences -> Privacy. For more information, you can consult Apple Support or the Browser Helper Object.
Even if the user configures his browser to reject all cookies or expressly rejects Driblab’s cookies, he will be able to browse this website with the only drawback of not being able to enjoy the functionalities that require the installation of any of them. In any case, the user may delete the cookies at any time, following the procedure established in the help section of his/her browser.
Somos una empresa con sede en Madrid fundada en 2017 por Salvador Carmona y Cristian Coré Ramiro. Desde nuestros inicios nuestra labor se ha centrado en el análisis estadístico para ayudar a los clubes en la planificación deportiva. Somos una consultora que ofrece servicios personalizables para cada cliente y que defiende un modelo de gestión mixto y una comunicación constante para acompañar en el día a día de las instituciones. Nuestra fortaleza es la cobertura más amplia disponible en número de torneos profesionales y de categorías inferiores. Para más detalles no dude en contactarnos.
We cooperate with: