Driblab aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that its products and technology serve. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services.
We are and always will be an innovation company. We hire people with a broad set of technical and social skills who are ready to take on some of sports greatest challenges and make an impact on all of our clients and potential clients. At Driblab, employees not only revolutionize the sports world, they routinely work on massive scalability and innovative solutions, large-scale applications, and entirely new platforms for scouts, coaches, presidents and sports professionals around the world.
As an International Business Development Intern, you will be responsible for fostering business relationships, collect leads and monitor market information. You will apply your commercial skills to identify and communicate appropriate solutions to create and pursue new business opportunities that will grow Driblab’s client base.
You will conduct day to day basis activities in a dynamic environment and in a fast-growing business. You will be expected to act as an advisory leader and strategic consultant for the client, not only during the initial steps of the sales processes but also during the handover to the delivery teams. You will as well act as the trusted advisor for potential clients and take ownership for the upcoming customer challenges.
The position will be based in Madrid, Spain, with the following characteristics:
- Assist the Business Development department to execute the strategic market development plan for each region and ensure it is in line with the strategic direction of the business.
- Assist the Business Development department to build the business pipeline by engaging with key targets and partners.
- Identify the best solutions and economical proposals according to each client’s needs and individual scenarios.
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management tools.
- Present business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and next steps.
- Handle a high volume of engagements and interactions.
- Ability to understand the Driblab consultancy side operation as well as the driblabPRO software and translate its benefits to target customer needs.
- Eloquence and interpersonal skills in order to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders in the industry and to target prospective clients.
- Proficient Knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Spanish and English.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in at least one of the following languages: French, Italian, German or Portuguese.
- Positive personality, team-oriented attitude and high attention to detail.
- Sports enthusiast, especially football.
- Candidates must be studying at an education center with which Driblab can sign an educational cooperation agreement
Benefits of the position
- Holidays: 18 working days per year. Driblab works within the framework of the festivities of the Capital of Madrid for local holidays.
- Working with Apple products provided by Driblab.
- Free drinks and snacks
- Opportunity to meet and explore new ideas or projects with Driblab founders and employees.
- Young and collaborative entrepreneurial environment.
- Flexible working hours.