Driblab aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that its products and technology serve. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services.
We are and always will be an innovation company. We hire people with a broad set of technical and social skills who are ready to take on some of sports greatest challenges and make an impact on all of our clients and potential clients. At Driblab, employees not only revolutionize the sports world, they routinely work on massive scalability and innovative solutions, large-scale applications, and entirely new platforms for scouts, coaches, presidents and sports professionals around the world.
As a Football Data Analyst, you will be responsible for servicing clients and assisting, generating performance reports and supporting and following up on client requests in terms of player scouting and data-driven performance analysis, adapting to their needs in these aspects. You will complement your work with support to the communications department when needed.
You will conduct day to day basis activities in a dynamic environment and in a fast-growing business. You will be expected to act as an advisory leader and strategic consultant for the client, not only during the initial steps of the sales processes but also during the handover to the delivery teams. You will as well act as the trusted advisor for potential clients and take ownership for the upcoming customer challenges.
The position will be based in Madrid, Spain.
We are hiring up to two positions with the following characteristics:
- Respond to the specifics and requests of clients, clubs or agencies, for data-driven performance reporting.
- Assist in the daily work of the Analysis and Content departments to meet client deadlines.
- Provide technical and analytical support to clients according to their needs, maintaining fluid communication with them.
- Use the analytical tools developed by Driblab through its database.
- Assist in potential content and communication tasks (blog, social media, newsletter).
- Ability to understand the Driblab consultancy side operation as well as the driblabPRO software and translate its benefits to target customer needs.
- Knowledge and handling of the different metrics and performance models of advanced statistics to analyse performance and find players.
- Eloquence and interpersonal skills to build long-lasting relationships and properly address customer needs.
- Knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint), as well as Illustrator Photoshop and Apple Keynote.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Spanish and English.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in at least one of the following languages: French, Italian, German or Portuguese.
- Positive and proactive personality, team-oriented attitude and high attention to detail
- Sports enthusiast, especially football.
- Candidates must be studying at an education center with which Driblab can sign an educational cooperation agreement
Benefits of the position
- Holidays: 18 working days per year. Driblab works within the framework of the festivities of the Capital of Madrid for local holidays.
- Working with Apple products provided by Driblab.
- Free drinks and snacks
- Opportunity to meet and explore new ideas or projects with Driblab founders and employees.
- Young and collaborative entrepreneurial environment.
- Flexible working hours.