Driblab is a boutique data-driven consultancy firm for football professionals. Based in Madrid, we work with customers all over the world.
Currently, we are looking for an Executive Assistant and Office Manager to join us in our office, near Puerta de Toledo.
Responsibilities (among others):
Human resources and office management
- Developing and managing HR policies.
- Employees’ onboarding and offboarding.
- Implementing health & security policy.
- Ensuring the proper running of the office: maintenance and repairs, supplies, insurances…
Organization of corporate events
- Organizing complex travel arrangements: flights, visas, accommodation…
- Organizing the CEO’s agenda.
- Managing CEO’s personal affairs (on an ad hoc basis).
- Scheduling of videoconferences across time zones.
- Reception, registration, distribution and retrieval of inbox and correspondance.
- Acting as link between the company and its clients, suppliers, contractors, lessor… regarding administrative matters.
- Managing physical and digital file systems.
- Developing text documents: letters, commercial proposals, internal statements…
- Maintaining and updating databases (customers, suppliers, talent pool…).
- Developing multimedia presentations.
- Information research.
Management of legal and business documents
- Drafting and revising provision of services’, NDAs and other contracts.
- Preparing documentation required by public agencies.
- Data protection compliance.
- Acting as link between the company and its administrator regarding accounting, payments, taxes, treasury…
- Analyzing and reconciliating the business income, invoicing and expenses.
- Higher technical degree in Executive Assistance.
- English B2 (a must).
- 3 years of previous experience in a similar position.
- Advanced knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Google Workspace (Gmail, Calendar).
- Communication platforms such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
- University degree.
- Knowledge of French and/or Portuguese. Other languages are an advantage.
- Experience using Apple environment.
Personal skills and other requirements:
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Willingness to work outside office hours on an occasional basis.
- Work authorization in the EU.
What we offer:
- Indefinite-term, full-time contract.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Up to 6 days/month of remote working.
- 25 labor vacation days per year.
- Great working atmosphere.
- Free drinks and snacks.
- Company cell phone.
Expected starting date: early May.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org