We’re looking for new talent who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information presentation, infographics, large-scale system design, data storage, artificial intelligence; the list goes on and is growing every day. As Machine Learning Engineer (Junior) you will work on a variety of specific projects critical to Driblab’s needs with opportunities to create new projects, pitch new ideas to the board as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our employees to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the whole spectrum as we continue to push innovation forward.
Driblab is and always will be an innovation company. We hire people with a broad set of technical and social skills who are ready to take on some of sports greatest challenges and make an impact on all of our clients and potential clients. At Driblab, employees not only revolutionize the sports world, they routinely work on massive scalability and innovative solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for scouts, coaches, Presidents and sports professionals around the world. The Machine Learning Engineer (Junior) will report directly to the Head of Technology.
The position is based in our Offices in Madrid (near Puerta de Toledo), where you will collaborate with our experienced team using both Python and Machine Learning Technologies, as well as SQL tools. You will directly develop and extend our product with new features from day one as well as contribute to the improvement of current features with new ideas.
- Develop, design, troubleshoot, test, maintain, deploy and improve Driblab projects.
- Take ownership of projects already in place and new projects to be launched soon.
- Verify new and existing data is accurate.
- Automate new data ingestion.
- Research and check reliability of new data sources.
- Pitch new ideas to the CTO about about new developments, bugs and such.
- Research new developments from key sources as well as competitors to develop new models, products and tools.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Provide support ad-hoc for Madribble activities (our basketball branch) when needed.
- Background in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge in Python and libraries like Numpy, Pandas and Pickle.
- Knowledge in Machine Learning: OpenCV and Tensorflow/Pytorch.
- Knowledge in SQL.
- Knowledge in Git.
- Good communication skills both English and Spanish
- Comfortable reading/writing.
- 1-3 years of experience
- Degree in Computer Science or further education or experience in engineering, computer science, mathematics or other technical related field.
- Knowledge in CNNs, Siamese Networks, Triplet Networks, Optuna / GridSearch and XGBoost
- Interest in Sports
- Interest to learn new coding languages as needed.
Our Tech Stack:
- Vacation: 25 labor days per year. Driblab works under the Capital of Madrid festivities for local holidays.
- Work with Apple products provided by Driblab.
- Free drinks and snacks
- Opportunity to find and explore new ideas or projects with Driblab’s founders and employees.
- Young and collaborative business environment.
- Flexible hours.
Full time job.